DESCRIPTION: ±6.788 Acres SWC of US-190/HK Dodgen Loop 363 & South 5th Street.
- Lot 1 - 1.87 Acres - $325,819 ($4/SF)
- Lot 2 - 2.59 Acres - $594,102 ($5/SF)
- Lot 3 - 2.32 Acres - $606,355 ($6/SF)
LAND USE: Commercial; General Office/Retail; Hospitality; Self-Storage.
- ±125’ on US-190/ Loop 363 (Future IH-14), an Expressway w/20,000+ VPD (2016).
- ±1,009’ on South 5th Street, a Major Arterial /w 13,800+ VPD (2016).
LOCATION: Temple is a located on IH-35, between Austin & DFW, along the “Texas Triangle”. A diverse economic region characterized by rapid growth, low unemployment and a low cost of living. The subject is located at the turn around for the South 5th Street / US-190 Overpass, between the 31st Street and 1st Street Overpasses. Directly across from the TMED South District. Just North of Proposed Azalea Drive extension, directly connecting S. 31st Street and South 5th Street. Proximity to National Brand Retailers and Major Medical, Education & Hospitality Employers as well as a number of Class-A Mixed-Use Developments.
- City Water On-Site (8")
- City Sewer On-Site (12")
- O.H. Electric On-Site (Oncor/3-Phase)
- Underground Fiber Cable on-Site
- Natural Gas (Atmos) on-Site
Temple is Home to Many Great Companies:
Regionally Convenient Location:
Office: (254) 770-0996
Fax: (254) 770-3090
"Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services"
Individual Members in:
This information has been secured from sources we believe to be reliable, but we make no representation or warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information. All references to age, square footage, lot sizes, school district, zoning, income/expenses, etc. are approximate. Buyers should conduct their own independent investigations and rely only on those results. All information subject to change.